Events are planned throughout the year both in the UK and America as Nev tirelessly aims to raise enough money to complete the project.
100% of all money raised goes to the project.
There are no salaries and all his travelling expenses to Ghana he pays himself.
Below is a list of some of the fundraising activities that are planned worldwide to raise money for the school:
- Neville is continuing to give talks to interested parties both in the UK and the USA
- Two catenian Men’s groups have adopted the charity for their annual charity appeals.
- It is planned for 50 people to run a half marathon during the autumn of 2013
2013 DOUBLE CHALLENGE
We are looking for 50 people to:
1) Run a half marathon (13.1 miles) later in 2013 & ….
2) Collect just £100 in sponsorship for your efforts.
We will all run together in an organised competition. Probably we will take part in the Nottingham Marathon in September, so plenty of time to train. If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
When we have our team together we will issue sponsor forms and also tips on training if you are not already a runner.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL IN 2013 !!!!!!
Should you wish to contribute to any of the events listed above, or you would like to have an event listed on the site please contact Neville via the Contact form